Hate Your Job? Sending out resumes with no luck? Unemployment checks running out?
“Stop waiting for someone to GIVE you a job and… CREATE your OWN job!”
There are hidden opportunities all around you, BUT…
I’ll tell you how to find them!
Whether you’re looking for a new job or you already have one and you’re looking for something better, you have to face the harsh reality of just how bad the job market is these days. The bad news is that the job market probably isn’t going to change anytime soon.
More than 45% of all unemployed workers have been unemployed for more than 6 months. This is the highest since the Great Depression. And it may take years to get those numbers down. In this unstable economy, job security is a thing of the past. What this means to you is…
… you need to start thinking like an entrepreneur.
The good news is that there are opportunities all around you! There were opportunities even during the Great Depression. You just need to know how to look for them. They’re not going to come looking for you.
And — you’re not going to find them on a job board. But, this is going to require a new way of thinking. You’re going to have to wipe the slate clean of the typical way of becoming employed. “Go to college…draft a resume…submit it online…cross your fingers and hope it works”. If that actually works for you, then you don’t need this webinar. But if you want to try a new way of thinking, a new way of working, a new way to make sure you are never, ever unemployed again, then read on.
Creating your own job means no more resumes, no interviews, and no rejection.
After getting fired from my last job, I started creating my own. Here are some of the jobs I’ve created or had created for me:
- $500 a night working the coat check in a fancy restaurant
- $2500 a month as a corporate publicist working 4 days a month
- $2500 a month just to be on call as a spokeperson
- Hanging out with celebrities at Cannes, making over 6 figures a year
- $200 a day reading scripts
- $40 an hour transcribing
What do all of those jobs have in common? I got all of them without a resume, interview, agent, recruiter or HR. None ofthem were on a job board, classified ad or online. And I didn’t have any experience or training for any of them.
I got them all by using the techniques
I’ll teach you in my seminar.
I want to help as many people as I can … so this webinar is priced so that anyone can afford it. At $59, you can’t afford NOT to do it. Just compare:
- It’s about the price of a dinner and movie date, but it will help you create a source of money to pay for your NEXT date.
- It’s a little more than the cost of a tank of gas, but with no source of income, gas won’t take you as far as creating a future for yourself.
- It’s less than the cost of a resume consulting service. Only you won’t need a resume to hire yourself.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the “Create Your Own Job” webinar:
- The 3 ways to guarantee you will never be unemployed again … with more work than you can handle, even in the worst economy
- How to create a job or jobs specifically designed just for you
- The 2 jobs everyone should always have, even if you work for someone else
- How to get other people to create jobs for you
- How to market your skills for little or no money